945 K St., NW
Co-owners Bill Walker (1959-1963) and Angelo Alvino and Tony Taylor (1962-1963).
This was the second incarnation of the beatnik coffeehouse (first established by Walker in 1959 at 912 New Hampshire Avenue NW). It had been forced to move later that year and opened in its new location on June 6, 1959. Alvino became a part owner and he and Taylor introduced jazz at the venue. It closed in April 1963.
- Donald Criss (1962)
- JFK Quintet (1962)